Lifer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesMusic Review BlogMovie Review BlogRegisterLog in

Share  | 

The what are you eating thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
The Gozzfather
Mantooth
Mantooth
The Gozzfather

The what are you eating thread - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:10 pm

Not eating anything but I am currently drinking some Pumpkinhead ale; good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ziegenbartami
Mantooth
Mantooth
Ziegenbartami

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:16 pm

The Gozzfather wrote:
Not eating anything but I am currently drinking some Pumpkinhead ale; good stuff.
Likewise, but instead of Pumpkinhead ale I'm drinking a locally-brewed wheat beer.

I did have some tasty tailgate-fare earlier today, though.
Back to top Go down
Pastor of Muppets
On Parole
On Parole
Pastor of Muppets

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:03 am

I've been eating lots of ramen noodles mixed with bacon lately....its all I can do with a microwave in college Razz
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:10 am

Pastor of Muppets wrote:
I've been eating lots of ramen noodles mixed with bacon lately....its all I can do with a microwave in college Razz

Ewww, microwaved Bacon :/

No Oven? or Grill? Or hob?
Back to top Go down
http://lifer.heavenforum.com
Pastor of Muppets
On Parole
On Parole
Pastor of Muppets

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:13 am

Rosalind wrote:
Pastor of Muppets wrote:

nope, our dorms are GHEY!

next year, I get a full kitchen though

and microwaved bacon is actually very good...if you know what you're doing
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:21 am

Pastor of Muppets wrote:
Rosalind wrote:
Pastor of Muppets wrote:

nope, our dorms are GHEY!

next year, I get a full kitchen though

and microwaved bacon is actually very good...if you know what you're doing
]

Eww o_O

Are meals supplied in your dorms? Because otherwise that is seriously messed up. On a side note, over here you can get Chicago town pizza's that are microwavable and not bad. Better in the oven, but not bad otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Pastor of Muppets
On Parole
On Parole
Pastor of Muppets

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:56 am

Rosalind wrote:
Are meals supplied in your dorms? Because otherwise that is seriously messed up. On a side note, over here you can get Chicago town pizza's that are microwavable and not bad. Better in the oven, but not bad otherwise.

luckily, we do get a meal plan, and the food isn't too bad in the cafeteria, but it gets old after a while. At least its all you can eat for dinner every night.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:58 am

Pastor of Muppets wrote:
Rosalind wrote:

luckily, we do get a meal plan, and the food isn't too bad in the cafeteria, but it gets old after a while. At least its all you can eat for dinner every night.

That's not as bad then. Still, lack of kitchen facilities suck if you want to cook something.
Back to top Go down
Pastor of Muppets
On Parole
On Parole
Pastor of Muppets

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:03 pm

Rosalind wrote:
Pastor of Muppets wrote:
Rosalind wrote:

That's not as bad then. Still, lack of kitchen facilities suck if you want to cook something.

yep, I cooked a lot at home...for cheap too

next year, I'll probably stick with one of the smaller meal plans, and do a lot of my own cooking....but that means dishes!!!! Mad

but I think it'll be worth the trouble, and I think there's dishwashers in some of the rooms too
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Thats why we made paper plates.
Back to top Go down
Yasmin
On Parole
On Parole

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:36 pm

LegionOvDoom wrote:
Yasmin wrote:
You guys eat some unhealthy shit. I just had an avocado, yummy!

Uh hush it, hippie.

Haha, this hippie is officially 55 pounds lighter so I guess it's worth it!
Back to top Go down
Bidley
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Bidley

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Way to help my diet, guys.
Back to top Go down
Yasmin
On Parole
On Parole

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Ugh, diet is the worst thing to call a change of eating habits. I gained weight when I said I was on a "diet." Fuck dieting.
Back to top Go down
Bidley
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Bidley

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Yasmin wrote:
Ugh, diet is the worst thing to call a change of eating habits. I gained weight when I said I was on a "diet." Fuck dieting.

I see what you're saying. A "diet" would imply a temporary change. I don't agree with all the fad diets though, I mean how is living on celery and cranberry juice healthy?!
Back to top Go down
ThePitGoddess
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
ThePitGoddess

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Kraft Mac and Cheese.
I seriosuly eat this shit every day.

it's a problem.
Back to top Go down
Yasmin
On Parole
On Parole

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Srsly. I think I said it in MH, but when I gave up meat at first, all I ate was pizza and nachos. Bad idea. It takes four weeks to develop a habit. Just stick with eating healthily and you'll get used to it. I had a bite of a doughnut recently and I felt sick to my stomach. Probably won't be doing that again.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Bidley wrote:
Yasmin wrote:

I see what you're saying. A "diet" would imply a temporary change. I don't agree with all the fad diets though, I mean how is living on celery and cranberry juice healthy?!

You see that Hell's Kitchen episode where the fat dude passed out?

He thought his weight was getting in the way of his cooking, so ate nothing but one apple a day. He had to be taken to hospital. When he returned Ramsay was like "Now, I know you missed a challenge due to health concerns, but I'm not going to fire you for that. Believing you can survive on one apple a day though? In my kitchen? Get the fuck out" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bidley
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Bidley

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:26 pm

I can get used to it, but when the more attractive option is so readily available and infinitely more appealing then the problem arises. I feel like shit after I have a fry-up, but it tastes fucking good Razz
Back to top Go down
Bidley
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Bidley

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Rosalind wrote:
He thought his weight was getting in the way of his cooking, so ate nothing but one apple a day. He had to be taken to hospital. When he returned Ramsay was like "Now, I know you missed a challenge due to health concerns, but I'm not going to fire you for that. Believing you can survive on one apple a day though? In my kitchen? Get the fuck out" Very Happy

LOL. But seriously, it's people like you that drive people to that kind of thing Razz
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:29 pm

Hey, I already told you that I was very drunk when I went nuts yelling at that fat guy for no reason Sad
Back to top Go down
Bidley
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Bidley

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:31 pm

Rosalind wrote:
Hey, I already told you that I was very drunk when I went nuts yelling at that fat guy for no reason Sad

Well yeah, that would be fine but that FAT GUY WAS ME
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Hmm, maybe it was twice then Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ziegenbartami
Mantooth
Mantooth
Ziegenbartami

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:49 pm

ThePitGoddess wrote:
Kraft Mac and Cheese.
I seriosuly eat this shit every day.

it's a problem.
DUUUUUDE...I totally had that for lunch today Very Happy
The only reason I DON'T eat it every day is because sometimes I'm too lazy to prepare/cook it, and also to add a little variety to my diet tongue
Back to top Go down
Pastor of Muppets
On Parole
On Parole
Pastor of Muppets

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:37 pm

Cosmic Brownieeeeez!!!!!

FTW!!
Back to top Go down
Ziegenbartami
Mantooth
Mantooth
Ziegenbartami

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 pm

I had canned corn earlier...the only thing better would have been corn on the cob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The what are you eating thread   The what are you eating thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The what are you eating thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifer :: General :: General Discussion -