HomeSearchMusic Review BlogMovie Review BlogRegisterLog in

Share  | 
 

 Female Metalheads

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

Posts : 526
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : moonlight is bleeding out of your soul.

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:35 pm

LegionOvDoom wrote:
Nautilus wrote:
Pics my friend, pics.

<_<

Female Metalheads - Page 3 1915841748_83f7e069c7

Oh my fucking... brb Female Metalheads - Page 3 568384
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/iwokeuptoday
Ahmedeus
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Ahmedeus

Posts : 324
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 28
Location : Canada

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:38 pm

Who IS she? O_o
Back to top Go down
Kwartin
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Kwartin

Posts : 189
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Cheverie

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Nautilus wrote:
LegionOvDoom wrote:
Nautilus wrote:
Pics my friend, pics.

<_<

Oh my fucking... brb Female Metalheads - Page 3 568384


She's not all to bad looking.
Good find. =D
Back to top Go down
LegionOvDoom
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
LegionOvDoom

Posts : 575
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 35
Location : North East PA

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:32 pm

She's awesome. And the next mother fucker who jerks off to her gets their posts reset to zero.

Though, in truth I think she looks better.

Female Metalheads - Page 3 38239546_hizaki350

_________________
“Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.”
-Bukowski

Writing Blog:http://manic-frustration.blogspot.com/
Music Blog:http://tonsotunes.blogspot.com/



Last edited by Rosalind on Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Don't edit posts from someone who can edit right back!)
Back to top Go down
http://tonsotunes.blogspot.com/
Yasmin
On Parole
On Parole


Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 33
Location : New York

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:21 pm

I'm female, I listen to metal and I think I've met more MH/Lifer regs than anyone so I guess that makes me a total nerd, too.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2008-05-13
Age : 31
Location : UK

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:36 pm

Female Metalheads - Page 3 568384

Bring it Razz


Last edited by Rosalind on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lifer.heavenforum.com
Monkzum
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
Monkzum

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : London

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:44 pm

LegionOvDoom wrote:
She's awesome. And the next mother fucker who jerks off to her gets their posts reset to zero.

Very Happy

You can't lower my real life post count!
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2008-05-13
Age : 31
Location : UK

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:51 pm

Monkzum wrote:
LegionOvDoom wrote:
She's awesome. And the next mother fucker who jerks off to her gets their posts reset to zero.

Very Happy

You can't lower my real life post count!

And if we're talking euphemism's now, you can't raise it either apparently Razz
Back to top Go down
http://lifer.heavenforum.com
Monkzum
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
Monkzum

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : London

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Rosalind wrote:
Monkzum wrote:
LegionOvDoom wrote:
She's awesome. And the next mother fucker who jerks off to her gets their posts reset to zero.

Very Happy

You can't lower my real life post count!

And if we're talking euphemism's now, you can't raise it either apparently Razz

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2008-05-13
Age : 31
Location : UK

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:57 pm

Monkzum wrote:
Rosalind wrote:
Monkzum wrote:
LegionOvDoom wrote:
She's awesome. And the next mother fucker who jerks off to her gets their posts reset to zero.

Very Happy

You can't lower my real life post count!

And if we're talking euphemism's now, you can't raise it either apparently Razz

Huh?

Im taking 'post count' as sexual innuendo. Help at all?
Back to top Go down
http://lifer.heavenforum.com
Monkzum
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
Monkzum

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : London

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:00 pm

Rosalind wrote:
Monkzum wrote:
Rosalind wrote:
Monkzum wrote:
LegionOvDoom wrote:
She's awesome. And the next mother fucker who jerks off to her gets their posts reset to zero.

Very Happy

You can't lower my real life post count!

And if we're talking euphemism's now, you can't raise it either apparently Razz

Huh?

Im taking 'post count' as sexual innuendo. Help at all?

But what's it got to do with post?
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2008-05-13
Age : 31
Location : UK

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:05 pm

Monkzum wrote:
Rosalind wrote:
Monkzum wrote:
Rosalind wrote:
Monkzum wrote:
LegionOvDoom wrote:
She's awesome. And the next mother fucker who jerks off to her gets their posts reset to zero.

Very Happy

You can't lower my real life post count!

And if we're talking euphemism's now, you can't raise it either apparently Razz

Huh?

Im taking 'post count' as sexual innuendo. Help at all?

But what's it got to do with post?

I think "count" is more the operative word...

Fuck it. Im calling you a virgin will.

Female Metalheads - Page 3 147871

Scott Adams wrote:
It isn't funny if I have to explain it to you
Back to top Go down
http://lifer.heavenforum.com
LegionOvDoom
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
LegionOvDoom

Posts : 575
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 35
Location : North East PA

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:12 pm

You caught my modifications rather quickly.

_________________
“Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.”
-Bukowski

Writing Blog:http://manic-frustration.blogspot.com/
Music Blog:http://tonsotunes.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down
http://tonsotunes.blogspot.com/
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

Posts : 2140
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 42
Location : Los Angeles WEST SIDE BITCHES

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:18 pm

I say more females the better. Metal being the "boys club" gets old. Tired of going to shows and having it be a sausage fest. The shit part is that they still have to prove themselves from time to time. The result of that can be some who try to hard, though the same could be said about some male metal heads. So I say bring on the pussy Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/musickfreeck
LegionOvDoom
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
LegionOvDoom

Posts : 575
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 35
Location : North East PA

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:23 pm

AarO)))n wrote:
I say more females the better. Metal being the "boys club" gets old. Tired of going to shows and having it be a sausage fest. The shit part is that they still have to prove themselves from time to time. The result of that can be some who try to hard, though the same could be said about some male metal heads. So I say bring on the pussy Razz

Dude...Dana turned out to be even fucking cooler than I could ever imagine. Seriously...I'm gonna marry this girl.

_________________
“Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.”
-Bukowski

Writing Blog:http://manic-frustration.blogspot.com/
Music Blog:http://tonsotunes.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down
http://tonsotunes.blogspot.com/
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

Posts : 2140
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 42
Location : Los Angeles WEST SIDE BITCHES

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:27 pm

LegionOvDoom wrote:
AarO)))n wrote:
I say more females the better. Metal being the "boys club" gets old. Tired of going to shows and having it be a sausage fest. The shit part is that they still have to prove themselves from time to time. The result of that can be some who try to hard, though the same could be said about some male metal heads. So I say bring on the pussy Razz

Dude...Dana turned out to be even fucking cooler than I could ever imagine. Seriously...I'm gonna marry this girl.


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Then my prediction was true. DOOMED from the start. Laughing Congrats and I hope for nothing but the best. Female Metalheads - Page 3 983950
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/musickfreeck
LegionOvDoom
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
LegionOvDoom

Posts : 575
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 35
Location : North East PA

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:32 pm

AarO)))n wrote:
LegionOvDoom wrote:
AarO)))n wrote:
I say more females the better. Metal being the "boys club" gets old. Tired of going to shows and having it be a sausage fest. The shit part is that they still have to prove themselves from time to time. The result of that can be some who try to hard, though the same could be said about some male metal heads. So I say bring on the pussy Razz

Dude...Dana turned out to be even fucking cooler than I could ever imagine. Seriously...I'm gonna marry this girl.


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Then my prediction was true. DOOMED from the start. Laughing Congrats and I hope for nothing but the best. Female Metalheads - Page 3 983950

Me too man. I had a blast last night. She's fucking cool as all hell. And that picture I posted of her doesn't do her justice. She's way more beautiful in real life.

_________________
“Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.”
-Bukowski

Writing Blog:http://manic-frustration.blogspot.com/
Music Blog:http://tonsotunes.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down
http://tonsotunes.blogspot.com/
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

Posts : 526
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : moonlight is bleeding out of your soul.

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:47 am

I know how you feel man, and good luck. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/iwokeuptoday
Monkzum
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
Monkzum

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : London

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:48 am

LegionOvDoom wrote:
AarO)))n wrote:
LegionOvDoom wrote:
AarO)))n wrote:
I say more females the better. Metal being the "boys club" gets old. Tired of going to shows and having it be a sausage fest. The shit part is that they still have to prove themselves from time to time. The result of that can be some who try to hard, though the same could be said about some male metal heads. So I say bring on the pussy Razz

Dude...Dana turned out to be even fucking cooler than I could ever imagine. Seriously...I'm gonna marry this girl.


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Then my prediction was true. DOOMED from the start. Laughing Congrats and I hope for nothing but the best. Female Metalheads - Page 3 983950

Me too man. I had a blast last night. She's fucking cool as all hell. And that picture I posted of her doesn't do her justice. She's way more beautiful in real life.

Then more pictures! WOPics

Rosalind wrote:
Monkzum wrote:
Rosalind wrote:
Monkzum wrote:
Rosalind wrote:
Monkzum wrote:
LegionOvDoom wrote:
She's awesome. And the next mother fucker who jerks off to her gets their posts reset to zero.

Very Happy

You can't lower my real life post count!

And if we're talking euphemism's now, you can't raise it either apparently Razz

Huh?

Im taking 'post count' as sexual innuendo. Help at all?

But what's it got to do with post?

I think "count" is more the operative word...

Fuck it. Im calling you a virgin will.

Female Metalheads - Page 3 147871

Scott Adams wrote:
It isn't funny if I have to explain it to you


I'm quite aware of the activity of my penis.
Back to top Go down
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

Posts : 526
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : moonlight is bleeding out of your soul.

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:09 am

Monkzum wrote:
I'm quite aware of the lack of activity of my penis.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/iwokeuptoday
LegionOvDoom
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
LegionOvDoom

Posts : 575
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 35
Location : North East PA

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:40 am

Nautilus wrote:
Monkzum wrote:
I'm quite aware of the lack of activity of my penis.

Fixed.

LOLZ.

_________________
“Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.”
-Bukowski

Writing Blog:http://manic-frustration.blogspot.com/
Music Blog:http://tonsotunes.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down
http://tonsotunes.blogspot.com/
Monkzum
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
Monkzum

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : London

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:46 am

Nautilus wrote:
Monkzum wrote:
I'm quite aware of the lack of activity of my penis.

Fixed.

Oh please, my collective wankjuice could flood New Orleans again.
Back to top Go down
Peter
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Peter

Posts : 377
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 26
Location : Denmark

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:01 pm

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Disreg10

But really i've never met a real metal head in real life. Neither male nor female and it kinda sucks.
Back to top Go down
Ziegenbartami
Mantooth
Mantooth
Ziegenbartami

Posts : 688
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 31
Location : Blashyrkh

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Peter wrote:
But really i've never met a real metal head in real life. Neither male nor female and it kinda sucks.
Really? I'd think living in Scandinavia you'd know several. All of the real metal heads I know IRL are from Germany.
Back to top Go down
Monkzum
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
Monkzum

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : London

Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:35 pm

Peter wrote:
Female Metalheads - Page 3 Disreg10

But really i've never met a real metal head in real life. Neither male nor female and it kinda sucks.

Hahahaha oh god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Female Metalheads - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Female Metalheads   Female Metalheads - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 

Female Metalheads

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifer :: General :: General Discussion -