HomeSearchMusic Review BlogMovie Review BlogRegisterLog in

Share  | 
 

 So, I'm like freaking out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
Kwartin
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Kwartin

Posts : 189
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Cheverie

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:30 pm

I don't care what she told me, I need help from people who are more mature than me. Which the majority of you all are.

My ex and I started talking again today and essentially she told me she might be pregnant.

We never had sex. All that happened was we messed around. She talked to the nurse, she said it was about 90% that she wasn't. Sure, 10% is nice in some circumstances, but right now, 10% is to much of a risk I'd like to take.

We're hoping her period is just irregular or she's just late. I just. I don't know what to do. What to think. I can't get out of the house to have a smoke. I took a shot and it calmed me down a little, but it's starting to wear off and I'm starting to freak out again.

I don't even know what I'm asking from you guys really. I just... Ugh So, I'm like freaking out 147871



[Edit]Oh, I don't know where this would actually go, so I'm just shoving it in general
Back to top Go down
ThePitGoddess
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
ThePitGoddess

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 31
Location : Otown, Fl

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:36 pm

If you never had sex, you'd have to jizz on your hand and shove it in her, or she'd have to sit bare ass in a puddle of jizz.
Back to top Go down
ThePitGoddess
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
ThePitGoddess

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 31
Location : Otown, Fl

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:38 pm

And, is that that Erika girl?
When's the last time you guys fooled around?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:41 pm

By the sounds of it, she is either not pregnant, or if she is, and none of the scenarios that Lindsey laid out for you have occured, then she slept with someone else. Understandable to be freaked out though. Hope everything turns out okay for you.
Back to top Go down
ThePitGoddess
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
ThePitGoddess

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 31
Location : Otown, Fl

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Silchias Ruin wrote:
By the sounds of it, she is either not pregnant, or if she is, and none of the scenarios that Lindsey laid out for you have occured, then she slept with someone else. Understandable to be freaked out though. Hope everything turns out okay for you.

That, or she's a conniving bitch.

My boyfriend's ex did that when she KNEW she was pregnant by another dude.
Back to top Go down
Kwartin
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Kwartin

Posts : 189
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Cheverie

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:44 pm

ThePitGoddess wrote:
And, is that that Erika girl?
When's the last time you guys fooled around?

Yea, that's the one.
It was around when Hurricane Bill was coming, I'm not sure when that was now. She just said she hasn't had a period since then. It just came as a shock because I've never expected to be in a situation like this, it's just really pushing my nerves.
Back to top Go down
ThePitGoddess
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
ThePitGoddess

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 31
Location : Otown, Fl

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Kwartin wrote:
ThePitGoddess wrote:
And, is that that Erika girl?
When's the last time you guys fooled around?

Yea, that's the one.
It was around when Hurricane Bill was coming, I'm not sure when that was now. She just said she hasn't had a period since then. It just came as a shock because I've never expected to be in a situation like this, it's just really pushing my nerves.

She could be lying. And no one EXPECTS that situation. Calm down before you give yourself an anuerism.
Just breathe and hope for the best. All you can do now.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:49 pm

ThePitGoddess wrote:
Silchias Ruin wrote:
By the sounds of it, she is either not pregnant, or if she is, and none of the scenarios that Lindsey laid out for you have occured, then she slept with someone else. Understandable to be freaked out though. Hope everything turns out okay for you.

That, or she's a conniving bitch.

My boyfriend's ex did that when she KNEW she was pregnant by another dude.

It's happened to two of my brothers, so it's more common than you think. Doesn't mean she is a coniving bitch necessarily though, she may be freaked out as well, people do weird things when they are scared. It sucks, but she could just be scared and knows you're a stand up guy.
Back to top Go down
ThePitGoddess
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
ThePitGoddess

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 31
Location : Otown, Fl

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:57 pm

Silchias Ruin wrote:
ThePitGoddess wrote:
Silchias Ruin wrote:
By the sounds of it, she is either not pregnant, or if she is, and none of the scenarios that Lindsey laid out for you have occured, then she slept with someone else. Understandable to be freaked out though. Hope everything turns out okay for you.

That, or she's a conniving bitch.

My boyfriend's ex did that when she KNEW she was pregnant by another dude.

It's happened to two of my brothers, so it's more common than you think. Doesn't mean she is a coniving bitch necessarily though, she may be freaked out as well, people do weird things when they are scared. It sucks, but she could just be scared and knows you're a stand up guy.

Being a woman, and knowing women, I think the evil bitch scenario is most likely Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kwartin
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Kwartin

Posts : 189
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Cheverie

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:57 pm

ThePitGoddess wrote:
Kwartin wrote:
ThePitGoddess wrote:
And, is that that Erika girl?
When's the last time you guys fooled around?

Yea, that's the one.
It was around when Hurricane Bill was coming, I'm not sure when that was now. She just said she hasn't had a period since then. It just came as a shock because I've never expected to be in a situation like this, it's just really pushing my nerves.

She could be lying. And no one EXPECTS that situation. Calm down before you give yourself an anuerism.
Just breathe and hope for the best. All you can do now.

I've calmed down quite a bit, she's gonna take a test, so that's what I'm waiting for. I don't know when she's getting it, I'm just hoping soon.
Back to top Go down
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

Posts : 526
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : moonlight is bleeding out of your soul.

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:32 pm

If you've never had sex, you're fine. The ONLY way to get pregnant is through direct genital contact. Not even Lindsey's "jizz on your hand" scenario - most of the sperm would die in the open air, and without the ejaculated force to propel them to the egg they'd just kinda... sit there.

but yeah, that sucks. However if there's one thing I've ever learned about women - they're exes for a reason. Good luck bro :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/iwokeuptoday
Bidley
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Bidley

Posts : 570
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 33
Location : UK

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:56 am

Kwartin wrote:
I took a shot and it calmed me down a little, but it's starting to wear off and I'm starting to freak out again.

Don't for a second think that drinking will help calm you down or make you feel any better. You gotta just ride it out.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2008-05-13
Age : 31
Location : UK

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:18 am

Nautilus wrote:
If you've never had sex, you're fine. The ONLY way to get pregnant is through direct genital contact. Not even Lindsey's "jizz on your hand" scenario - most of the sperm would die in the open air, and without the ejaculated force to propel them to the egg they'd just kinda... sit there.

but yeah, that sucks. However if there's one thing I've ever learned about women - they're exes for a reason. Good luck bro :/

Im trying to think of some sort of situation involving some sort of long instrument, like a really thin gun barrel being used in some horrific scene of home-made artificial insemination.

I got nothing.

Im gonna go ahead and say it. Nurse says 90% chance? I'd go with 99%. The odds of it somehow happening without doing the actual deed are tiny. As in, people use condoms their entire lives and have something like 1/1000 odds of getting them pregnant through a thin bit of plastic. Exposed to the elements, out in the open, without any force projecting them forward...either you're the most fertile man alive with some kind of supersperm capable of flying through the air or she isn't pregnant.

Get the pregnancy test, if nothing else it'll alleviate your state of mind, knowing for sure. If she is pregnant, ask for a paternity test cos im betting its not yours.
Back to top Go down
http://lifer.heavenforum.com
Kwartin
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Kwartin

Posts : 189
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Cheverie

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:06 am

Bidley wrote:
Kwartin wrote:
I took a shot and it calmed me down a little, but it's starting to wear off and I'm starting to freak out again.

Don't for a second think that drinking will help calm you down or make you feel any better. You gotta just ride it out.

I know. I'm not always the smartest decision maker when I'm not in the right mindset. ^^;


Rosalind wrote:
Im gonna go ahead and say it. Nurse says 90% chance? I'd go with 99%. The odds of it somehow happening without doing the actual deed are tiny. As in, people use condoms their entire lives and have something like 1/1000 odds of getting them pregnant through a thin bit of plastic. Exposed to the elements, out in the open, without any force projecting them forward...either you're the most fertile man alive with some kind of supersperm capable of flying through the air or she isn't pregnant.

Hopefully the latter.
I still find 1% too much of a risk right now. Although, that's much better than 10%.

Rosalind wrote:

Get the pregnancy test, if nothing else it'll alleviate your state of mind, knowing for sure. If she is pregnant, ask for a paternity test cos im betting its not yours.

Will do.
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

Posts : 2140
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 42
Location : Los Angeles WEST SIDE BITCHES

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:16 am

Also, what ever you do. DO NOT GIVE HER MONEY FOR AN ABORTION!!!!!! I am not making a moral statement. I mean there are some girls (and I hope there is a special place in hell for them Twisted Evil ) that say these things to get money. I have unfortunately met a few in my time. If an abortion is what she wants and you have yet to take a paternity test. You offer to meet her or take her to where she "says" she is getting the abortion. If she does not allow you to but still wants the money, I think it may be a bullshit story. You need to cover your ass. Be absolutely sure it is yours before you start paying for it. Other wise good luck man. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/musickfreeck
Bidley
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Bidley

Posts : 570
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 33
Location : UK

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:17 am

Kwartin wrote:
I know. I'm not always the smartest decision maker when I'm not in the right mindset. ^^;

Nobody is dude, you've just got to keep yourself together. I wouldn't like to be in your position, but like Bawden and everyone else said, it's nigh on impossible that if she is pregnant it isn't yours. And if it isn't yours, then the ball is well and truely in your court. So all in all, you don't need to worry.

_________________
See this? This is a sensibly-sized signature.
Back to top Go down
Kwartin
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Kwartin

Posts : 189
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Cheverie

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:28 am

Bidley wrote:
Kwartin wrote:
I know. I'm not always the smartest decision maker when I'm not in the right mindset. ^^;

Nobody is dude, you've just got to keep yourself together. I wouldn't like to be in your position, but like Bawden and everyone else said, it's nigh on impossible that if she is pregnant it isn't yours. And if it isn't yours, then the ball is well and truely in your court. So all in all, you don't need to worry.

I'm still a little stressed about the whole situation, but I'm doing much better than I was last night.
Back to top Go down
Monkzum
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
Monkzum

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : London

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:31 am

I can't believe i'm still a virgin.
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

Posts : 2140
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 42
Location : Los Angeles WEST SIDE BITCHES

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:34 am

Monkzum wrote:
I can't believe i'm still a virgin.

One plane ticket to America can change that if you like? So, I'm like freaking out 959991 So, I'm like freaking out 568384 Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/musickfreeck
Monkzum
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
Monkzum

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : London

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:35 am

AarO)))n wrote:
Monkzum wrote:
I can't believe i'm still a virgin.

One plane ticket to America can change that if you like? So, I'm like freaking out 959991 So, I'm like freaking out 568384 Razz

Oh you're daughter isn't doing anything tonight then? tongue



(you totally had that coming haha :geek: )
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

Posts : 2140
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 42
Location : Los Angeles WEST SIDE BITCHES

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:36 am

Monkzum wrote:
AarO)))n wrote:
Monkzum wrote:
I can't believe i'm still a virgin.

One plane ticket to America can change that if you like? So, I'm like freaking out 959991 So, I'm like freaking out 568384 Razz

Oh you're daughter isn't doing anything tonight then? tongue



(you totally had that coming haha :geek: )

As soon as I sent it I knew it was coming. I set them up you knock em down. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/musickfreeck
Kwartin
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Kwartin

Posts : 189
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Cheverie

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:39 am

Monkzum wrote:
I can't believe i'm still a virgin.

Being a virgin isn't a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Monkzum
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
Monkzum

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : London

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:41 am

Kwartin wrote:
Monkzum wrote:
I can't believe i'm still a virgin.

Being a virgin isn't a bad thing.

I have it on good authority that it is in fact bad study
Back to top Go down
Kwartin
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Kwartin

Posts : 189
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Cheverie

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:44 am

Monkzum wrote:
Kwartin wrote:
Monkzum wrote:
I can't believe i'm still a virgin.

Being a virgin isn't a bad thing.

I have it on good authority that it is in fact bad study

I'd rather be a virgin.
'Course, my first time was absolutely dreadful.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2008-05-13
Age : 31
Location : UK

So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:44 am

Monkzum wrote:
Kwartin wrote:
Monkzum wrote:
I can't believe i'm still a virgin.

Being a virgin isn't a bad thing.

I have it on good authority that it is in fact bad study

You're 15. You don't have authority Razz
Back to top Go down
http://lifer.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content




So, I'm like freaking out Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out Empty

Back to top Go down
 

So, I'm like freaking out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3 Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifer :: General :: General Discussion -