HomeSearchMusic Review BlogMovie Review BlogRegisterLog in

Share  | 
 

 The Chatbox

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Author Message
Bidley
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Bidley

Posts : 570
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 33
Location : UK

The Chatbox Vide
PostSubject: The Chatbox   The Chatbox EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:20 am

Has anyone christened this yet?
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

Posts : 2140
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 42
Location : Los Angeles WEST SIDE BITCHES

The Chatbox Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:22 am

Bidley wrote:
Has anyone christened this yet?

You are talking about the thing at the bottom of the page right? If so. I know Andrew L., myself, and John have used it. Not sure we popped the cherry :cherry: though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/musickfreeck
Bidley
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Bidley

Posts : 570
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 33
Location : UK

The Chatbox Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:23 am

AarO)))n wrote:
Bidley wrote:
Has anyone christened this yet?

You are talking about the thing at the bottom of the page right? If so. I know Andrew L., myself, and John have used it. Not sure we popped the cherry :cherry: though.

That's the one. Meet me there - NOW!
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

Posts : 2140
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 42
Location : Los Angeles WEST SIDE BITCHES

The Chatbox Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:25 am

Bidley wrote:
AarO)))n wrote:
Bidley wrote:
Has anyone christened this yet?

You are talking about the thing at the bottom of the page right? If so. I know Andrew L., myself, and John have used it. Not sure we popped the cherry :cherry: though.

That's the one. Meet me there - NOW!

10 fizzle Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/musickfreeck
Ahmedeus
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Ahmedeus

Posts : 324
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 28
Location : Canada

The Chatbox Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:29 pm

It don't work for me.


Last edited by Ahmedeus on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bidley
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Bidley

Posts : 570
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 33
Location : UK

The Chatbox Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:54 pm

Ahmedeus wrote:
I don't work for me.

Click "Log in" tongue
Back to top Go down
Ahmedeus
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Ahmedeus

Posts : 324
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 28
Location : Canada

The Chatbox Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:04 pm

Bidley wrote:
Ahmedeus wrote:
It don't work for me.

Click "Log in" tongue

It's just a white screen which says "You are disconnected". scratch If I click "Join the chat", it opens a new window and tells me the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Bidley
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Bidley

Posts : 570
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 33
Location : UK

The Chatbox Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Ahmedeus wrote:
Bidley wrote:
Ahmedeus wrote:
It don't work for me.

Click "Log in" tongue

It's just a white screen which says "You are disconnected". scratch If I click "Join the chat", it opens a new window and tells me the same thing.

Click "Log in" at the top right of the new screen, or the blank screen at the bottom of the home page (you can bearly see it)
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2008-05-13
Age : 31
Location : UK

The Chatbox Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:09 pm

You're clicking "chatbox." Click "log in" Razz
Back to top Go down
http://lifer.heavenforum.com
Ahmedeus
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Ahmedeus

Posts : 324
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 28
Location : Canada

The Chatbox Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:12 pm

Bidley wrote:
Ahmedeus wrote:
Bidley wrote:
Ahmedeus wrote:
It don't work for me.

Click "Log in" tongue

It's just a white screen which says "You are disconnected". scratch If I click "Join the chat", it opens a new window and tells me the same thing.

Click "Log in" at the top right of the new screen, or the blank screen at the bottom of the home page (you can bearly see it)


Got it! You're right, that thing is invisible.
Back to top Go down
Bidley
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Bidley

Posts : 570
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 33
Location : UK

The Chatbox Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:34 pm

EVERYONE - TO THE CHATBOX

_________________
See this? This is a sensibly-sized signature.
Back to top Go down
Bidley
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Bidley

Posts : 570
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 33
Location : UK

The Chatbox Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:52 pm

Chatbox, anyone?

_________________
See this? This is a sensibly-sized signature.
Back to top Go down
Bidley
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Bidley

Posts : 570
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 33
Location : UK

The Chatbox Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Bawden, get in the chatbox!!

_________________
See this? This is a sensibly-sized signature.
Back to top Go down
Bidley
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Bidley

Posts : 570
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 33
Location : UK

The Chatbox Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:37 pm

I'm in.

_________________
See this? This is a sensibly-sized signature.
Back to top Go down
The Thrasher
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
The Thrasher

Posts : 118
Join date : 2009-09-06
Location : Where eagles dare.

The Chatbox Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Chatbawx, now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




The Chatbox Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Chatbox   The Chatbox Empty

Back to top Go down
 

The Chatbox

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifer :: General :: General Discussion -