Lifer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesMusic Review BlogMovie Review BlogRegisterLog in

Share  | 

Dreams & Nightmares

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Kwartin
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Kwartin

Dreams & Nightmares - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Dreams & Nightmares   Dreams & Nightmares - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:14 pm

I've had dreams about really random shit. Like one time I had one I was walking through the woods with a guy I didn't know and my girlfriend at the time was ahead and we were talking about sexuality or something.

A few weeks, I think, later, that scenario happened. That's happened to me a few other times as well.
Back to top Go down
Peter
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Peter

PostSubject: Re: Dreams & Nightmares   Dreams & Nightmares - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:52 pm

Kwartin wrote:
I've had dreams about really random shit. Like one time I had one I was walking through the woods with a guy I didn't know and my girlfriend at the time was ahead and we were talking about sexuality or something.

A few weeks, I think, later, that scenario happened. That's happened to me a few other times as well.

Stuff like that is really creepy. I rememeber as a kid dreaming one of ma mates would come back from vacation and the next day i was back. Although in my dream it was summer and in reality it was winter or vice versa can't really remember
Back to top Go down
The Thrasher
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
The Thrasher

PostSubject: Re: Dreams & Nightmares   Dreams & Nightmares - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:23 pm

I once had a dream that my aunt was trying to kill me while chasing me with a receiver. She threw it at me, but missed. I ended up killing her in the bathroom, don't remember how.

Also, I once had a dream that involved one of my friends and a pack of mules trying to find a good place to smoke weed. I don't remember the details to this one, though. Just that it's fucking weird.
Back to top Go down
bleghman
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
bleghman

PostSubject: Re: Dreams & Nightmares   Dreams & Nightmares - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:24 pm

son_ov_hades wrote:
I have very strange dreams once in awhile that I'm a lesbian. Like I'm a woman having sex with another woman. Strange.

are you an attractive lesbian or are you like Rosie O Donell?
Back to top Go down
Ziegenbartami
Mantooth
Mantooth
Ziegenbartami

PostSubject: Re: Dreams & Nightmares   Dreams & Nightmares - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:31 pm

The Thrasher wrote:
I once had a dream that my aunt was trying to kill me while chasing me with a receiver.
Like a telephone receiver?
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: Dreams & Nightmares   Dreams & Nightmares - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:31 pm

bleghman wrote:
son_ov_hades wrote:
I have very strange dreams once in awhile that I'm a lesbian. Like I'm a woman having sex with another woman. Strange.

Now Im imagining Rosie O Donnell with an afro Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://lifer.heavenforum.com
son_ov_hades
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
son_ov_hades

PostSubject: Re: Dreams & Nightmares   Dreams & Nightmares - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:56 pm

bleghman wrote:
son_ov_hades wrote:

lol! I don't know, it's not that vivid.
Back to top Go down
The Gozzfather
Mantooth
Mantooth
The Gozzfather

PostSubject: Re: Dreams & Nightmares   Dreams & Nightmares - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:21 pm

I had a weird one a while back. I dreamed I was on some sort of exchange trip to another country. I ended up playing floor hockey with a bunch kids and I was playing pretty well but at the same time I felt pretty bad because the goalie I was scoring on was a short Asian girl.
Back to top Go down
LegionOvDoom
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
LegionOvDoom

PostSubject: Re: Dreams & Nightmares   Dreams & Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:12 pm

Bidley wrote:
Ahahaha, you're the second to have a dream about me, after Gideon (ask Dale about that!). What can I say, my brilliance seeps into people's subconscious. Bawden isn't a jerk, he's just got a spikey exterior Razz

To this day it still creeps me out to think of what that kid told me.
Back to top Go down
http://tonsotunes.blogspot.com/
Lashed_by_Storm
Mantooth
Mantooth
Lashed_by_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Dreams & Nightmares   Dreams & Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:14 pm

The Gozzfather wrote:
the goalie I was scoring on was a short Asian girl.

Dreams & Nightmares - Page 2 568384
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/mycoolyoung
Lashed_by_Storm
Mantooth
Mantooth
Lashed_by_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Dreams & Nightmares   Dreams & Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:23 am

Last night I had the first dream I've remembered for a long time.

I was in a very fancy and large restaurant....maybe it was more like a banquet hall - anyway, very classy with a huge salad bar (oh fuck yeah), and I was there with my Aunt and my mother for some reason. I was just there eating dinner with them, when I realized that the entire cast of Seinfeld (Jerry, George, Elaine, Kramer, not Newman or anything) were sitting and eating a couple tables down from us. So I went over there, thinking I was funny, and said "HELLOOOO, JERRY!!" and I forget what happened from there, but I basically spent the rest of that evening hanging out with the cast of Seinfeld. I don't know if I caught them while they were 'in an episode', or if they were simply having dinner together for some reason. Pretty cool dream, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/mycoolyoung
Kamikaze
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: Dreams & Nightmares   Dreams & Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:56 am

Something I find interesting about my dreams are the reoccurring locations. Every dream I have where I'm at school takes place at the same university in the same town, even though neither looks like where I go to school. I also have a park that shows up occasionally that always seems to have some kind of paranormal phenomena going on. What's even weirder is that dreams that take place in these locations often reference other dreams that took place there.
Back to top Go down
ThePitGoddess
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
ThePitGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Dreams & Nightmares   Dreams & Nightmares - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Kamikaze wrote:
Something I find interesting about my dreams are the reoccurring locations. Every dream I have where I'm at school takes place at the same university in the same town, even though neither looks like where I go to school. I also have a park that shows up occasionally that always seems to have some kind of paranormal phenomena going on. What's even weirder is that dreams that take place in these locations often reference other dreams that took place there.

That happens to me too. There's a couple of buildings and areas in my dreams that seem to cro pup every now and again.
My dream self always knows where stuff is too, it's wild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams & Nightmares   Dreams & Nightmares - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams & Nightmares

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifer :: General :: General Discussion -