Lifer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesMusic Review BlogMovie Review BlogRegisterLog in

Share  | 

You guys are smart..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Ziegenbartami
Mantooth
Mantooth
Ziegenbartami

You guys are smart.. - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: You guys are smart..   You guys are smart.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:50 am

ThePitGoddess wrote:

Now at 20, almost 21, I still get carded to see R rated movies.
Really? Even when I was 14, I've never been carded when buying tickets to an R-rated film.
Back to top Go down
Mostafa
Into the Pit
Into the Pit

PostSubject: Re: You guys are smart..   You guys are smart.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:59 pm

son_ov_hades wrote:
Mostafa wrote:
I wonder why so many of you guys know pretty well about the laws of under age harrasment and such. tongue

Unlike Egypt, we actually HAVE these laws. Razz

That was mean, sorry haha.

Actually we have twice as many as these laws; the thing is, most dont abid by them. tongue
Back to top Go down
Mostafa
Into the Pit
Into the Pit

PostSubject: Re: You guys are smart..   You guys are smart.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:06 pm

ThePitGoddess wrote:
Mostafa wrote:
I wonder why so many of you guys know pretty well about the laws of under age harrasment and such. tongue

Uh, I had a friend in high school who called me "Jailbait." I also took a law class and when creepy old dudes hit on me, I'd drop the age bomb.

Now i look young, but when I was younger I looked much older.

I was actually wondering why the males here know so much abou them tongue, it's become a pretty unsafe world so it's very normal that a girl knows them. Anyways if someone hits on you, punch them in between the legs, works fine.

So, you look younger now than you where few years ago. Weird tongue
Back to top Go down
son_ov_hades
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
son_ov_hades

PostSubject: Re: You guys are smart..   You guys are smart.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Mostafa wrote:
son_ov_hades wrote:
Mostafa wrote:

Actually we have twice as many as these laws; the thing is, most dont abid by them. tongue

Apparently they aren't very enforced either. Look
Back to top Go down
ThePitGoddess
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
ThePitGoddess

PostSubject: Re: You guys are smart..   You guys are smart.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Mostafa wrote:
ThePitGoddess wrote:
Mostafa wrote:

Uh, I had a friend in high school who called me "Jailbait." I also took a law class and when creepy old dudes hit on me, I'd drop the age bomb.

I was actually wondering why the males here know so much abou them tongue, it's become a pretty unsafe world so it's very normal that a girl knows them. Anyways if someone hits on you, punch them in between the legs, works fine.

Well, I did martial arts forever, so I can defend myself at the very least.

Also, I have a pic in my avatar. I don't think I look 21, ahaha, but 16?!
Back to top Go down
Mostafa
Into the Pit
Into the Pit

PostSubject: Re: You guys are smart..   You guys are smart.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:17 am

son_ov_hades wrote:
Mostafa wrote:
son_ov_hades wrote:
Mostafa wrote:

Apparently they aren't very enforced either. Look

Yeah. I remember that story. As I've said, the moral demise that exists in the world has traveled quickly here, I've seen actually women get harrased and then blamed for it. They should start making out new laws for this -it's being done after that story- or revive the old ones, either ways apply them with an iron fist.
Back to top Go down
Mostafa
Into the Pit
Into the Pit

PostSubject: Re: You guys are smart..   You guys are smart.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:18 am

ThePitGoddess wrote:
Mostafa wrote:
ThePitGoddess wrote:
Mostafa wrote:

Lol, you're actually right, you dont look 21 !
Back to top Go down
ThePitGoddess
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
ThePitGoddess

PostSubject: Re: You guys are smart..   You guys are smart.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:17 pm

Mostafa wrote:
ThePitGoddess wrote:
Mostafa wrote:
ThePitGoddess wrote:
Mostafa wrote:

Lol, you're actually right, you dont look 21 !

I'll be 21 in a month annnnd 6 days.
Back to top Go down
Ahmedeus
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Ahmedeus

PostSubject: Re: You guys are smart..   You guys are smart.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:49 pm

Who the hell deleted my post?
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: You guys are smart..   You guys are smart.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:21 pm

Ahmedeus wrote:
Who the hell deleted my post?

You sure it posted properly? (As in, didn't come up with an error or something).

Deleting posts here comes up with 'are you sure' message so accidental deletions aren't exactly likely...
Back to top Go down
http://lifer.heavenforum.com
Ahmedeus
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Ahmedeus

PostSubject: Re: You guys are smart..   You guys are smart.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:58 pm

Oh =/
Never mind then, I was just wondering if anyone deleted it and what the reason was. Guess it didn't post properly. Thanks.

I was saying to Matty, you shouldn't be saying stuff like that around minors, it is not appropriate. Sorry if I sound like your mom! Even if they are not kids, you shouldn't do it unless you know them really well. Also, people of certain cultures do not appreciate open sexual talk involving themselves.

"I'm a flirty guy, very flirty and I have a very dirty mind. I make sexual jokes and remarks all the time"

I'm personally annoyed when people do that. So I wouldn't be surprised if other people are too, especially when it's unwelcome. You can be funny without being dirty, and girls will like you more too. If you continue on with the dirty jokes, people will think you're a perv. Just friendly advice.
Back to top Go down
Kwartin
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Kwartin

PostSubject: Re: You guys are smart..   You guys are smart.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:01 pm

Ahmedeus wrote:
Oh =/
Never mind then, I was just wondering if anyone deleted it and what the reason was. Guess it didn't post properly. Thanks.

I was saying to Matty, you shouldn't be saying stuff like that around minors, it is not appropriate. Sorry if I sound like your mom! Even if they are not kids, you shouldn't do it unless you know them really well. Also, people of certain cultures do not appreciate open sexual talk involving themselves.

They usually joke right back.

Ahmedeus wrote:

"I'm a flirty guy, very flirty and I have a very dirty mind. I make sexual jokes and remarks all the time"
I'm personally annoyed when people do that. So I wouldn't be surprised if other people are too, especially when it's unwelcome. You can be funny without being dirty, and girls will like you more too. If you continue on with the dirty jokes, people will think you're a perv. Just friendly advice.

Most of them knew me well enough to know that if they said to stop I would. Most of my friends have dirty minds anyway, so it doesn't usually cause any problems. I get what you're getting at though, and I've toned it down quite a bit because of that scenario.
Back to top Go down
Yasmin
On Parole
On Parole

PostSubject: Re: You guys are smart..   You guys are smart.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:17 pm

Kwartin wrote:
I hardly talked to this person who said she'd do it though. I don't know where she got the idea I was disrespectful or anything, but I did stop talking to her all together and two others. Still, anything sexual I may have said, which I don't remember saying much, if any, would have been very obviously joking, like "ZOMG, WE CAN GET MARRIED AND HAS HAWT KINKEH SEX11!" Sort of thing.
The people I talked to myself, didn't tell me to stop it was someone I didn't talk to very often.

Going back to yesteryear and thinking of what it was like to be 14-16, having a college aged guy talking to me about getting married and having hot kinky sex would be super creepy, no matter the context. Hell, I'm a pretty pervy 23 year old and if one of my guy friends busted out shit like that I'd be unnerved. Sorry to be telling you something you don't want to hear, but yeah, you definitely crossed the line.
Back to top Go down
Peter
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Peter

PostSubject: Re: You guys are smart..   You guys are smart.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:16 pm

100% depends on who you are talking to. I mean this site http://www.nobrain.dk doesn't effect me anymore...btw don't click the link unless you don't mind old overwieght men in a sort of train positions in a tub, also it's pretty hard to close...My group of friends jokes about fucking everything...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys are smart..   You guys are smart.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You guys are smart..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifer :: General :: General Discussion -