Lifer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesMusic Review BlogMovie Review BlogRegisterLog in

Share  | 

Lets talk Politics aka "You fuckers should be glad that you live where you do"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Christoff Odendaal
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Christoff Odendaal

Lets talk Politics aka "You fuckers should be glad that you live where you do" Vide
PostSubject: Lets talk Politics aka "You fuckers should be glad that you live where you do"   Lets talk Politics aka "You fuckers should be glad that you live where you do" EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:19 am

So, who wants to hear about the most ridiculous government in the world? Americans pride themselves on having politicians that sleep with prostitutes, steal money and make outrageous claims and they broadcast it to the whole world. I bet you South Africa's politicians pawn your guys when it comes to ridiculous politics. So, without further ado:

Let's start at the top: our honourable president mr Jacob Zuma (yes, that's his real name). Our lovely president has 6 wives, 22 children (in case your wondering: no, poligamy isn't legal here) and was recently involved in a case where he apparently raped a young girl and aferwards showered to avoid getting AIDS (you heard right). Although the case was dropped there is almost no doubt that he is guilty. Shortly after his case was dropped he was elected to be the president of the country. And did I forget to mention that he and his lawyer, mr Shabir Shaik were involved in a weapons-deal but "amazingly" the case was dropped agian to avoid "causing unnecessary unrest"? He had something like 175 pending cases against him when I last heard. But, all of that notwithstanding, he is relatively timid compared to our country's biggest cunt: Julius Malema.

This guy truly is a piece of work. He is the head of the ANC Youth League and as outspoken a person as you can find. That would've been fine, if he actually knew what he was talking about. This man is trying with all his might to have our country's mines nationalised. Virtually every economist in SA knows that our mines are in a severely bad condition and that nationalisation will be the final nail in coffin or profitability. But our lovely little communist friend keeps pushing for change as he has nothing better to do that change things, it seems. But, in this country, as long as you are a revolutionary, you get elected. There is great upset in the country because mr Malema refuses to stop singing his song called: "Kill the boer" (I am a boer, in case you dudes didn't know). For some illogical reason people are now arguing about whether the song glorifies and promotes racial hatred. WHAT THE FUCK? How can it even be up to discussion? The ANC, instead of disciplining Malema, is protecting him saying: "Kill the Boer is a freedom song from the Apartheid-era and therefore reveres the struggle more than it usurps democracy". Mr Malema is also an avid supporter of Robert Mugabe, president of Zimbabwe (don't even get me going on Zimbabwe - a country that has inflation of over 1 000 000% - thanks to Bob Mugabe and his "revolutionaries"). Furthermore Julius Malema goes to every possible trouble to insulting the opposition, and not in a clever "oo-my-policies-are-better-than-yours" way but rather by simply using the lamest insults possible to show that he isn't afraid of democracy and justice. He actually said of the leader of the Democratic Alliance, Mrs Helen Zille, and her cabinet after she announced her cabinet for the Western Cape (the only province country that isn't governed by the ANC): "They are me Zille's boyfriends and concubines."

Anyway, these are 2 of the most prominent figures in the ANC, which still and in spite of what happens continues to govern the country with a 65% majority. I hope y'all feel a bit better about your countries now Razz
Back to top Go down
Peter
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Peter

Lets talk Politics aka "You fuckers should be glad that you live where you do" Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Politics aka "You fuckers should be glad that you live where you do"   Lets talk Politics aka "You fuckers should be glad that you live where you do" EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:30 am

Mmmh this is so fucked up it could be in South Park.
Back to top Go down
son_ov_hades
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
son_ov_hades

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Politics aka "You fuckers should be glad that you live where you do"   Lets talk Politics aka "You fuckers should be glad that you live where you do" EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:14 pm

The ANC needs to dissolve. The party served it's purpose, ending Apartheid, and is now pretty obsolete imo. South Africa's democracy is sort of a sham too, the ANC has won every election since 1994 which makes South Africa a one party state. Sorry if I offended you, I generally don't like to talk about politics in countries where I've never been haha.
Back to top Go down
Christoff Odendaal
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Christoff Odendaal

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Politics aka "You fuckers should be glad that you live where you do"   Lets talk Politics aka "You fuckers should be glad that you live where you do" EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:07 am

son_ov_hades wrote:
The ANC needs to dissolve. The party served it's purpose, ending Apartheid, and is now pretty obsolete imo. South Africa's democracy is sort of a sham too, the ANC has won every election since 1994 which makes South Africa a one party state. Sorry if I offended you, I generally don't like to talk about politics in countries where I've never been haha.

You are FAAAR to reserved, I think. That the ANC has "served its purpose and is now obsolete" is in the first place not your opinion, but a fact. And secondly calling it "obsolete" is like calling Darth Vader apathetic. The buggers are downright dangerous. Do you know what has happened in SA since 1994? Total fucking meltdown. More than 100 000 boers have been killed in these 16 years during farm murders (violence which mr Malema is glorifying). It actually gets worse than that, because there are only ~3 million boers in the world. So what's actually happening is a genocide. But that's just the tip of the ice berg. Black people are suffering far worse fates because of an incompetent government. I'd be lying if a gave you a figure, but last time I heard it went something like this: a person gets raped in South Africa every 20 seconds and a person gets murdered every minute. The bottom 40% of our population income-wise gets only 3.3% of the country's total wealth. 10% of our population has AIDS (and our president spreads a lovely message about prevention-methods, doesn't he? "Shower after sex and you'll be fine"). These are the facts we have to face every day and STILL the blacks refuse to vote for any party but their beloved ANC. I'm not very fond of racial politics but even the more educated blacks that I know are sick of the foolishness their comrades show. One black guy's status on FB this morning was actually: "why are black people always so disappointing?" when he was talking about an interview with a politician on the news this morning

Anyway, I've let out my political rage now Razz , so
/old people talk
Back to top Go down
Christoff Odendaal
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Christoff Odendaal

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Politics aka "You fuckers should be glad that you live where you do"   Lets talk Politics aka "You fuckers should be glad that you live where you do" EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:37 am

The newest bit of fun mr Malema has provided:

http://www.blueworld.co.za/videos/view.aspx?id=4145

I actually considered posting this in the "Random Funny Shit" thread Razz
Back to top Go down
Vechid7
The Philosopher
The Philosopher
Vechid7

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Politics aka "You fuckers should be glad that you live where you do"   Lets talk Politics aka "You fuckers should be glad that you live where you do" EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:44 am

haha wow... yeah. that would fit into 'random funny shit'. and the Darth Vader simile totally made my day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacobamcnaughton?ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Politics aka "You fuckers should be glad that you live where you do"   Lets talk Politics aka "You fuckers should be glad that you live where you do" Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets talk Politics aka "You fuckers should be glad that you live where you do"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifer :: General :: Debater's Den -