Lifer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesMusic Review BlogMovie Review BlogRegisterLog in

Share  | 

So, I'm like freaking out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

So, I'm like freaking out - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:29 pm

And makes me think, which bit made her upset? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://lifer.heavenforum.com
LegionOvDoom
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
LegionOvDoom

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Kwartin wrote:
Rosalind wrote:
LegionOvDoom wrote:
Kwartin wrote:
Nautilus wrote:
Kwartin wrote:
I was talking to her, she said she wasn't going to take a test.
Then she said she already took the test and wasn't telling me the answer.

In the end I flipped shit and told her to fuck off and that us being friends wasn't going to work out.

So, I'm like freaking out - Page 3 147871

Good man. I wish I'd had the balls to do that myself.

Generally I wouldn't, but I was so pissed off. She just sent me a friend request saying it was Negative. I don't know what else she said, I think something like "Don't accept this," or something. I don't really know.

Eh, I tell people exactly how it is. I've been through too much drama with people to not just tell it as it is, no matter how earth shattering or dickish it may sound.

Even that doesn't always work, but its usually the safest option. The amount of times the truth has made past partners cry...

I hate that. It kills me knowing I'm the reason they're crying..

The truth, however cliche this may be, is always the easier and less dramatic way out.

I used to not be able to break up with people because I hated seeing them cry and I hated being the reason for them being down/hating me/whatever. So, I would just try to show disinterest and not tell them how I was really feeling.

Over the past couple years, I've learned that ending stuff when you know it's not going to work (no matter how much the other person likes you) is always better. Just because the other person is happy doesn't mean you need to keep them happy when you're not feeling it. It's not fair to you or them.

The truth is always the better way out.
Back to top Go down
http://tonsotunes.blogspot.com/
ThePitGoddess
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
ThePitGoddess

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:09 pm

Yeah, the truth hurts, but lies are a pain in the ass to keep up.

It's jsut tiring.
Back to top Go down
Christoff Odendaal
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Christoff Odendaal

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:54 am

Bidley wrote:
Kwartin wrote:
I was talking to her, she said she wasn't going to take a test.
Then she said she already took the test and wasn't telling me the answer.

In the end I flipped shit and told her to fuck off and that us being friends wasn't going to work out.

So, I'm like freaking out - Page 3 147871

Sounds like she needs to get her shit together, and that's something that you don't need to oversee. Good riddance, from the sounds of it.

Hear, hear. What an attention-whore.
Back to top Go down
Bidley
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Bidley

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:54 pm

Rosalind wrote:
Oh, but one fat joke and the waterworks emerge.So, I'm like freaking out - Page 3 147871

Hey, it hurts, man Razz
Back to top Go down
Kwartin
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Kwartin

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:37 pm

So, she went crawling to my best friend. My friend pretty much flipped shit and ranted to her.

I decided she needed a good telling off:

Okay, so I told myself that I wasn't going to have ANYTHING to do with you, but since you're being so unbelievably stupid I've changed my mind.

First: what goes on between me and him, is between me and him, not me, him and you. i realize that youre one of his good friends and everything, but i didnt do anyhing to you, so its quite silly how you're mad over something i did to one of your friends..

That is the most IDIOTIC thing I have EVER heard. Are you telling me that if I went and raped Sari and got her pregnant that you couldn't be mad at me? It has nothing to do with you, but I can guarantee you'd be pretty fucking pissed. .

Now, you decided to run to Jess, it's not the first time either, you did it when we broke up, I don't know what you were planning, nor do I really care. But you CAN NOT go to a friend that's as close to me as Jess is and expect her to feel for you, give you sympathy and help you get through this when you tried to play these stupid ass games with me.

Jess is a lot smarter than that, she knew something was up the moment you said hey. You try to make me jealous, when that didn't work you try to tell me your pregnant, well needless to say, after I got the advice from everyone in Lifer, I came to the conclusion that you either fucked someone to intentionally get yourself pregnant and then get me back that way, or you were just lying to get me back.

You were lying. There was no way in HELL you could have gotten pregnant from what we did and since you couldn't use that as a reason to get me back you go to Jess.
And you know what, had the test came back positive I would've asked you to get a paternity test to make sure it was my kid. If you refused, you still would be kicked out of my, now much better off without you life.

Grow up.

I don't know if she can see it or not. If she can't I'll be very upset. D:
Back to top Go down
Bright_Eyed
On Parole
On Parole
Bright_Eyed

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:48 am

So, I suppose I'm the only one who found this thing generally amusing?

Girls do happen to miss periods for various reasons. If she's in track, or anorexic, or any number of things, she might miss one or more. Deep freaking breaths.

Also, there is a reason abstinence is the best policy Razz Just keep yours away from hers, and the most you have to worry about is catching a STD. Now, THOSE make for fun discussions.
Back to top Go down
Peter
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Peter

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:59 pm

I don't know what to do....other than post this pic

So, I'm like freaking out - Page 3 Falcon10
Back to top Go down
Thrashmaniac
On Parole
On Parole
Thrashmaniac

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Peter wrote:
I don't know what to do....other than post this pic

So, I'm like freaking out - Page 3 Falcon10
WIN. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm like freaking out   So, I'm like freaking out - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, I'm like freaking out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifer :: General :: General Discussion -