Lifer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesMusic Review BlogMovie Review BlogRegisterLog in

Share  | 

FUCK...my starter bit the shitter.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
LegionOvDoom
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
LegionOvDoom

FUCK...my starter bit the shitter. Vide
PostSubject: FUCK...my starter bit the shitter.   FUCK...my starter bit the shitter. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:42 am

So, I bought this '99 S10 for $500 off a friend. Haven't had a problem with it...until last night when I went on a date. Went out to eat, fine. Then ran to the store to buy some socks (we wanted to go bowling and she didn't have any), came back out and FUCK. I could hear the starter spinning and trying to grab. Finally it started. So, we went bowling. I just hoped for the best after we got done with that. Spun a bit and then BAM. Started. Right now I'm feeling pretty lucky.

So, we're driving back into center city figuring out what we want to do and we decide to go to the movies. So, I parked at the top of the parking lot, just in case.

We go in, see Halloween II, come out and I'm cranking the engine. Nothing. Starter is just spinning and flipping me the bird all at the same time. So, I push it out of the parking spot, aim it down hill, jump in and get it up to speed. Drop the clutch and pop. It starts. Excellent. This impressed her.

So now I'm driving her back home and her house is on a street with an incline. 1:30am, so no one is driving around. I park in the middle of the street. Get out and say my goodbyes. Get in and tried to start it. The bastard starts right up.

So this morning I decide, well I better fucking change the thing. Go outside and try to start it to take it over to my father's shop. I just finished trying to start it...for an hour. No one around to help me push it to pop-start it either.

FUCK hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://tonsotunes.blogspot.com/
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: FUCK...my starter bit the shitter.   FUCK...my starter bit the shitter. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:20 pm

As soon as I read "S10" I knew you were in good hands.

FUCK...my starter bit the shitter. Calvin_piss_on_ford
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/musickfreeck
Monkzum
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
Monkzum

PostSubject: Re: FUCK...my starter bit the shitter.   FUCK...my starter bit the shitter. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:22 pm

What that girl from the other thread? Did you score her punani?
Back to top Go down
LegionOvDoom
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
LegionOvDoom

PostSubject: Re: FUCK...my starter bit the shitter.   FUCK...my starter bit the shitter. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Monkzum wrote:

LMAO...I wasn't trying to "score her punani" last night. This girl is one in a fucking million...and she's even more awesome to hang out with. It was probably the best date I've ever been on. We're going to the Good Guys Great American Nationals car show next weekend. I knew she was definitely worth going out with when we were driving down the highway and we saw an early 5o's panel truck drive by and she goes, "Ooooohh LOOK!"

Aaron: Best truck they ever built. This is my second S10. I had a 93 that I beat the fuck out of and never killed. This new 99 S10 I got for $500 (I completely ripped the guy off. It's worth way more). This is the first problem I had with it. Replaced it this morning. All is well again.
Back to top Go down
http://tonsotunes.blogspot.com/
Monkzum
Overlord of Pain
Overlord of Pain
Monkzum

PostSubject: Re: FUCK...my starter bit the shitter.   FUCK...my starter bit the shitter. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:23 pm

LegionOvDoom wrote:
Monkzum wrote:

LMAO...I wasn't trying to "score her punani" last night. This girl is one in a fucking million...and she's even more awesome to hang out with. It was probably the best date I've ever been on. We're going to the Good Guys Great American Nationals car show next weekend. I knew she was definitely worth going out with when we were driving down the highway and we saw an early 5o's panel truck drive by and she goes, "Ooooohh LOOK!"

Aaron: Best truck they ever built. This is my second S10. I had a 93 that I beat the fuck out of and never killed. This new 99 S10 I got for $500 (I completely ripped the guy off. It's worth way more). This is the first problem I had with it. Replaced it this morning. All is well again.

Shotgun bridesmaid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUCK...my starter bit the shitter.   FUCK...my starter bit the shitter. Empty

Back to top Go down

FUCK...my starter bit the shitter.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifer :: General :: General Discussion -