Lifer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesMusic Review BlogMovie Review BlogRegisterLog in

Share  | 

"Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
son_ov_hades
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
son_ov_hades

"Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:03 pm

So I'm disappointed the Eagles won, but the Giants are playing very well so far.
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:15 pm

son_ov_hades wrote:
So I'm disappointed the Eagles won, but the Giants are playing very well so far.

Feel better. the Eagles may not be doing any more winning. Reports are McNabb has 2 broken ribs. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/musickfreeck
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Oh shit, Michael Vick.

The Cowboys raped TB today, nothing surprising there. I hope they can keep this kind of momentum - in Texas, even if you hate football you're a Cowboys fanatic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/iwokeuptoday
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:06 pm

Nautilus wrote:
in Texas, even if you hate football you're a Cowboys fanatic.

You would have to be when your other option is the Texans. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:13 pm

Lol, true. When they first started up I followed them for a little bit, if only because they're a new expansion team and need support, you know? But... they suck. So I stopped caring, lol.

Also, did anyone see how Adrian Peterson completely annihilated Cleveland's defense?
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:15 pm

Nautilus wrote:

Also, did anyone see how Adrian Peterson completely annihilated Cleveland's defense?

I did. Not much of a challenge really. Anyone see that lucky as fuck play that won the game for the broncho's? Mad Mad Mad "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 147871 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 147871 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 147871 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 147871 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 501240
Back to top Go down
son_ov_hades
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
son_ov_hades

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm

[quote="AarO)))n"][quote="son_ov_hades"]So I'm disappointed the Eagles won, but the Giants are playing very well so far.[/quote]

Feel better. the Eagles may not be doing any more winning. Reports are McNabb has 2 broken ribs. Sad[/quote]

Well as much as I hate the Eagles, I don't wish physical harm on their players.
Back to top Go down
Ziegenbartami
Mantooth
Mantooth
Ziegenbartami

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Nautilus wrote:
Lol, true. When they first started up I followed them for a little bit, if only because they're a new expansion team and need support, you know? But... they suck. So I stopped caring, lol.

Unfortunately I did Mad If Cleveland doesn't get better FAST, this is gonna be a long season "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 147871
Back to top Go down
The Gozzfather
Mantooth
Mantooth
The Gozzfather

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:24 pm

Nautilus wrote:

I just saw the highlight of the TD run with the two stiff arms. Holy shit, he literally bitchslapped the Browns' defense.
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:31 pm

son_ov_hades wrote:

Well as much as I hate the Eagles, I don't wish physical harm on their players.

Nor do I. I was just giving you information about your teams rival.
Back to top Go down
Ziegenbartami
Mantooth
Mantooth
Ziegenbartami

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:38 pm

Hopefully DA BEARS can pull off a win against the Packers to make up for that shameful game by Cleveland earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:40 pm

The Gozzfather wrote:
Nautilus wrote:

I just saw the highlight of the TD run with the two stiff arms. Holy shit, he literally bitchslapped the Browns' defense.

Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:40 pm

Hey Bears Fans "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 72624
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:00 pm

This Packers / Bears game is pretty painful to watch so far, regradless of who you cheer for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Okay Lifer football fans, do you think Kurt Warner should make the hall?

I've seen it debated in a few places, I think it is a crock of shit, but I'm open to a persuasive argument.
Back to top Go down
Abominog
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Abominog

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Silchias Ruin wrote:

I've seen it debated in a few places, I think it is a crock of shit, but I'm open to a persuasive argument.

Absolutely yes for Warner.

And GO BEARS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ziegenbartami
Mantooth
Mantooth
Ziegenbartami

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Silchias Ruin wrote:

Um, why shouldn't he? scratch
Back to top Go down
Adothorr
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Adothorr

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Hey John how you liking Cutler?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adothorr
Ziegenbartami
Mantooth
Mantooth
Ziegenbartami

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:54 pm

"If this place were any worse, it would be Wisconsin, the Shit State."
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/74315
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Adothorr
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Adothorr

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:04 pm

Ziegenbartami wrote:
"If this place were any worse, it would be Wisconsin, the Shit State."
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/74315
Cheers
Fuck you. Mad lol Wisconsin ftfw!
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:34 pm

Silchias Ruin wrote:

If Dan Foust, with NO Super Bowl rings can make it. Then I agree that Kurt should. But not a first ballot and it may take a long time until he actually gets in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:18 pm

Ziegenbartami wrote:
Silchias Ruin wrote:

Um, why shouldn't he? scratch

Mostly because of the stretch between 2002 - 2007, and he was kind of a flash in the pan, except he came back so late in his career. Don't get me wrong he has the numbers, but I just don't think he will get the votes. Its not that I don't think he should, I just doubt it will happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Adothorr wrote:
Hey John how you liking Cutler?
lol!
Back to top Go down
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:30 pm

I'm sure he will. Dude's got like the second-greatest passer rating of all time, right?
Back to top Go down
Adothorr
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Adothorr

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:47 pm

I LOVE HARRIS AND JENNINGS! "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 568384
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifer :: General :: General Discussion -