Lifer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesMusic Review BlogMovie Review BlogRegisterLog in

Share  | 

The Official Confessions Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Ahmedeus
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Ahmedeus

The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Confession: I'm going to Canadian Carnage featuring MEGADETH & SLAYER! It's gonna be AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
Adothorr
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Adothorr

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:47 pm

I'm obsessed with this song... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adothorr
turkeyballs
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
turkeyballs

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:57 am

^ I don't know what that means. Help?
Back to top Go down
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:26 pm

It's generally just a time/space waster. Generally in like, chat rooms or IM conversations one person will try to do something like that just to see how much they can do it before someone interrupts it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/iwokeuptoday
son_ov_hades
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
son_ov_hades

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:48 pm

I find myself rarely attracted to white women and those that I do find attractive are almost certainly not American.
Back to top Go down
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:46 pm

^ I've found I'm the opposite, actually. Maybe it's just my horrible experiences/extreme annoyance with the mass amount of stupid, ignorant Hispanic and black girls in my area, though. However, this also expands to a lot of white women as well, but at least the majority of the white women I know and find attractive actually had the mental capacity to not get pregnant in high school and graduate and do well in college. I don't think it's so much a race thing really as a "don't be a stupid whore" thing.
Back to top Go down
son_ov_hades
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
son_ov_hades

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:22 pm

Yeah I'm talking strictly physical appearance here. I just find Asian women(mostly middle eastern and south Asian) to be generally far more attractive than white women. Maybe it has something to do with them looking "exotic", white women are usually pretty boring looking.
Back to top Go down
Ziegenbartami
Mantooth
Mantooth
Ziegenbartami

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:30 pm

son_ov_hades wrote:
Yeah I'm talking strictly physical appearance here. I just find Asian women(mostly middle eastern and south Asian) to be generally far more attractive than white women. Maybe it has something to do with them looking "exotic", white women are usually pretty boring looking.
I see it the other way around--I find white women more attractive, while Asian women bore me (generally speaking).
Back to top Go down
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:25 pm

I think I might like white girls physically because to me at least, they're "exotic". My high school was about 80% Hispanic.
Back to top Go down
son_ov_hades
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
son_ov_hades

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:08 am

Nautilus wrote:
I think I might like white girls physically because to me at least, they're "exotic". My high school was about 80% Hispanic.

Yeah but you live in Texas, which is pretty much Mexico anyway. Razz
Back to top Go down
son_ov_hades
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
son_ov_hades

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:13 pm

I love Journey. "Faithfully" is one of the most beautiful and emotional songs I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
The Gozzfather
Mantooth
Mantooth
The Gozzfather

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:48 am

son_ov_hades wrote:
I love Journey. "Faithfully" is one of the most beautiful and emotional songs I've ever heard.

I like that song too.
Back to top Go down
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:19 am

No shame in liking Journey.
Back to top Go down
Abominog
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Abominog

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:55 am

"Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'" blows "Faithfully" straight the fuck out of the water. Just sayin'. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Captain Beef
The Philosopher
The Philosopher
Captain Beef

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:28 am

I um ... lets see ....

Cant think of anything to be honest ...
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:39 am

I have a total of four animé mini-series (Gunslinger Girl: Il Teatro, Paranoia Agent, Singetsutan Tsukihime, Haibane Renmei), and four films (Urotsukidoji I+II, Perfect Blue, Puni Puni Poemy) downloaded and ready to be watched, and that's just what i've got in the past couple of days. I have a long list of stuff to check out.

Oh, and I just bought "Neon Genesis Evangelion" with all the films and extras and so on.

If you hadn't noticed, im going on something of an animé binge atm...
Back to top Go down
http://lifer.heavenforum.com
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:38 pm

I've been meaning to watch Eva for a long time now. It's probably the only anime I really want to see.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:06 pm

Nautilus wrote:
I've been meaning to watch Eva for a long time now. It's probably the only anime I really want to see.

It is worth it. It was pretty much the first one to get me interested (along with some classic Miyazaki; I was force-fed "Princess Mononoke" about a year and a half ago). Download it though, a lot of the time the box sets are ridiculously priced (as in, expect to pay $40+ for it), which is a lot if you don't know if you'll enjoy it. Also, watch it through to the end, even if the first 13 episodes seem a bit too 'fluffy.' Most of the psychologically twisted crap happened in the second half, after the writer had a nervous breakdown and went slightly insane (apparently).
Back to top Go down
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:34 pm

Wait, you've only been into anime for a year and a half?
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:10 pm

Nautilus wrote:
Wait, you've only been into anime for a year and a half?

Pretty much. All that cutesy crap bored me (as much as I'm drawn to 'cute' things, it cant replace an actually good story) so finding stuff outside of the over-mentioned Naruto, Sailor Moon and Bleach becomes tricky. Couple that with the fact that most things don't run that long - the entirety of Cowboy Bebop or Neon Genesis are a similar length to half a season of most US TV (~600mins), and many more are only half of that - you don't need to spend long to become acquainted with enough of it.

Speaking of Bebop, if you liked 'Firefly' you'd probably like that as well.
Back to top Go down
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:48 pm

I loved Bebop years ago when it was regularly on, and have heard good things about Firefly.

Dude I got into anime with Pokemon when I was like 8 and loved it for a number of years. I'm surprised/disappointed in you, Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Ziegenbartami
Mantooth
Mantooth
Ziegenbartami

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:15 pm

CONFESSION TIEM: I never liked Pokemon. Not the cards, not the TV show, not the game(s). Around the time that the card game became big (I was in 4th grade, I think) one of my older brothers introduced me to Magic: The Gathering, and in comparison Pokemon just seemed childish and gay. I blame Pokemon for my general antipathy towards anime.
Back to top Go down
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:32 pm

^...

you... you have no soul.
Back to top Go down
Sign of the Black Mark
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Sign of the Black Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:41 pm

Well, I liked Pokemon for a while. Or at least until I saw Dragonball Z. I'm sure that's much more tough and manly and less childish.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:13 am

Nautilus wrote:
I loved Bebop years ago when it was regularly on, and have heard good things about Firefly.

Dude I got into anime with Pokemon when I was like 8 and loved it for a number of years. I'm surprised/disappointed in you, Thomas.

Pokemon, Digimon, Dragonball Z, this was my early exposure to it and so naturally I thought it was all that shitty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Confessions Thread   The Official Confessions Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Confessions Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifer :: General :: General Discussion -