Lifer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesMusic Review BlogMovie Review BlogRegisterLog in

Share  | 

"Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Ziegenbartami
Mantooth
Mantooth
Ziegenbartami

"Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:01 pm

This was a so-so week for me.
Chicago won, Pitts-puke, the Pats and Green Bay lost, but the Browns lost and the Vikings won Neutral
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:28 pm

The week was Ok for me. The patri-rats lost, the cowgirls lost, the chargless lost, and the quiefs lost at the hands of my RAIDERS,despite the piss poor play of our QB. This next game between the my RAIDERS and broncho's is going to give me heart attacks all game I think. pale "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 501240
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/musickfreeck

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:07 pm

AarO)))n wrote:
The week was Ok for me. The patri-rats lost, the cowgirls lost, the chargless lost, and the quiefs lost at the hands of my RAIDERS,despite the piss poor play of our QB. This next game between the my RAIDERS and broncho's is going to give me heart attacks all game I think. pale "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 501240

Yeah I really hope that the Raiders hand it to Denver.
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:50 pm

Silchias Ruin wrote:
AarO)))n wrote:

You and me both. But I have not putting money on it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Annihilist
The Philosopher
The Philosopher
Annihilist

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:23 pm

Green Bay should've beat Cincy, but noooo, the refs had to fuck them over.
Back to top Go down
http://web.mac.com/minnesota_mayhem
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:25 pm

Annihilist wrote:
Green Bay should've beat Cincy, but noooo, the refs had to fuck them over.

You heard those Cincy fans were planted by Chad Johnson right? That guy cracks me up every time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:28 pm

AarO)))n wrote:
Silchias Ruin wrote:
AarO)))n wrote:

You and me both. But I have not putting money on it. Sad

I don't like to bet on the Raiders too much. The Raiders are one of my first loves of the NFL (they have been replaced by GB), against the team I hate more than any other in the league (thanks to Elway and Davis era). Let's just say I'll be a very happy boy if the Raiders win.
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Silchias Ruin wrote:

I don't like to bet on the Raiders too much. The Raiders are one of my first loves of the NFL (they have been replaced by GB), against the team I hate more than any other in the league (thanks to Elway and Davis era). Let's just say I'll be a very happy boy if the Raiders win.

Again, that will make to of us. I will also be surprised. Our o-line lost Gallery for 4-6 weeks and our QB can't hit water falling out of boat. We will need a miracle to pull it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:12 pm

AarO)))n wrote:
Silchias Ruin wrote:

Again, that will make to of us. I will also be surprised. Our o-line lost Gallery for 4-6 weeks and our QB can't hit water falling out of boat. We will need a miracle to pull it off.

True, which is really sad. Denver hasn't even looked very good so far this year and the Raiders are still a long shot to beat them.
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:18 pm

Silchias Ruin wrote:
AarO)))n wrote:
Silchias Ruin wrote:

True, which is really sad. Denver hasn't even looked very good so far this year and the Raiders are still a long shot to beat them.

As bad as the broncho's may be. They are still getting some solid play from their QB. This is a QB driven league. Good ones get you far and great ones get you rings. Horrible ones set your franchise back a few years, or in the case of the RAIDERS, 6 years. Sad
Back to top Go down
The Gozzfather
Mantooth
Mantooth
The Gozzfather

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:41 pm

I'm pissed because for some reason even though I'm in Mass I'm getting the NY games instead of Patriots.
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:47 pm

The Gozzfather wrote:
I'm pissed because for some reason even though I'm in Mass I'm getting the NY games instead of Patriots.

I feel ya man. But that is why they made bar's. I will be going there myself to watch the RAIDER game. CBS is playing the chargless game instead Mad Lame
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:56 pm

The Gozzfather wrote:

No offence, but if you don't pay attention in mass, whats the point of going?
Back to top Go down
http://lifer.heavenforum.com
Ziegenbartami
Mantooth
Mantooth
Ziegenbartami

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Rosalind wrote:
The Gozzfather wrote:

Mass = Massachusetts, not catholic church service.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:10 pm

Ziegenbartami wrote:
Rosalind wrote:
The Gozzfather wrote:

Mass = Massachusetts, not catholic church service.

Ah. Yeah that's not the first thing that comes to mind Razz
Back to top Go down
http://lifer.heavenforum.com
Foreign Policy
On Parole
On Parole
Foreign Policy

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:37 pm

Yeah baby JETS 3-0 !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Abominog
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Abominog

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:36 am

Foreign Policy wrote:
Yeah baby JETS 3-0 !!!!!!!!

Yup, amazing. Burned me in my draft too!! On the bright side, I picked the Bungles as my upset win of the week!! "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 338900
Back to top Go down
Ziegenbartami
Mantooth
Mantooth
Ziegenbartami

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:13 pm

Dammit, Cleveland Mad
Back to top Go down
son_ov_hades
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
son_ov_hades

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:31 pm

Giants 4-0 and looking very good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:26 pm

Wow, what a day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/iwokeuptoday
The Gozzfather
Mantooth
Mantooth
The Gozzfather

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:12 pm

The Pats looked good today. They're not the best team in the league but they should be a solid playoff contender. And the Chargers' near comeback was amazing.
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:37 pm

WOW!!!! Shocked Shocked Braylon Edwards to the Jets. I love when big trades go down in the NFL. Rarely happen during the season. Not sure why the Jets would do this though? He has a MAJOR case of the dropsies. Jets gave up a few picks and Chansie Stucky (CHANSIE?!?!?! scratch ) and a linbacker. Seems risky, and what the hell is going on between the Browns and the Jets. First in the draft and now this. Something smells fishy and it's not the Jersey Shore. Razz
Back to top Go down
Silchias Ruin
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Silchias Ruin

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Fucking Favre.
Back to top Go down
Abominog
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
Abominog

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Fucking Broncos have cost me 4/5 points in my draft. Time to get on the bandwagon I guess. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Foreign Policy
On Parole
On Parole
Foreign Policy

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:10 pm

Abominog wrote:
Fucking Broncos have cost me 4/5 points in my draft. Time to get on the bandwagon I guess. Embarassed

I wonder what the Raiders are coasting Aaron Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing What is the price for a box of Kleenex Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifer :: General :: General Discussion -