Lifer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesMusic Review BlogMovie Review BlogRegisterLog in

Share  | 

What needs to be done?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Adothorr
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Adothorr

What needs to be done? - Page 7 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 am

Ziegenbartami wrote:
LegionOvDoom wrote:
Rosalind wrote:
So a few times i've found myself looking for a smiley that didn't exist. So I added them Very Happy

Notably:

What needs to be done? - Page 7 147871 What needs to be done? - Page 7 501240 What needs to be done? - Page 7 568384 What needs to be done? - Page 7 72624 What needs to be done? - Page 7 326664 What needs to be done? - Page 7 959991

You think we could get rid of some of the gay ones? Like: :alien: :cat: :monkey: :pig: rabbit :bball: :bom: :albino: :cherry: :rendeer: queen king jocolor flower

I would like to keep Greg, though: afro
Yeah seriously--what's up with the animals? scratch
And a flower? THERE'S NO FLOWERS IN METAL!!!!1 What needs to be done? - Page 7 902689
Pretty Little Flower begs to differ.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adothorr
LegionOvDoom
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
LegionOvDoom

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:49 am

Ziegenbartami wrote:
LegionOvDoom wrote:
Rosalind wrote:
So a few times i've found myself looking for a smiley that didn't exist. So I added them Very Happy

Notably:

What needs to be done? - Page 7 147871 What needs to be done? - Page 7 501240 What needs to be done? - Page 7 568384 What needs to be done? - Page 7 72624 What needs to be done? - Page 7 326664 What needs to be done? - Page 7 959991

You think we could get rid of some of the gay ones? Like: :alien: :cat: :monkey: :pig: rabbit :bball: :bom: :albino: :cherry: :rendeer: queen king jocolor flower

And a flower? THERE'S NO FLOWERS IN METAL!!!!1 What needs to be done? - Page 7 902689

"There's no crying in metal!"
-Tom Hanks, A Band of Their Own
Back to top Go down
http://tonsotunes.blogspot.com/
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:54 am

Ziegenbartami wrote:

This flower begs to differ.
What needs to be done? - Page 7 Flower_Of_Disease

And it will CRUSH you. What needs to be done? - Page 7 902689 What needs to be done? - Page 7 902689 What needs to be done? - Page 7 902689 What needs to be done? - Page 7 338900 What needs to be done? - Page 7 338900
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/musickfreeck
LegionOvDoom
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
LegionOvDoom

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:03 am

AarO)))n wrote:
Ziegenbartami wrote:

This flower begs to differ.
What needs to be done? - Page 7 Flower_Of_Disease

And it will CRUSH you. What needs to be done? - Page 7 902689 What needs to be done? - Page 7 902689 What needs to be done? - Page 7 902689 What needs to be done? - Page 7 338900 What needs to be done? - Page 7 338900

Fucking awesome band.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:37 am

Ziegenbartami wrote:
LegionOvDoom wrote:
Rosalind wrote:

Notably:

Fairyland disagree Razz
Back to top Go down
http://lifer.heavenforum.com
Bright_Eyed
On Parole
On Parole
Bright_Eyed

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:52 pm

What happened to the reputation-meter-vote thingys?
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:57 pm

Rosalind wrote:

Why not just make one news section for music and one for general. Leave it open for anyone to post in. It is not as though someone is going to post stories of Korn and Slipknot everyday. I think everyone here knows what stories are Lifer Metal approved.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:59 pm

AarO)))n wrote:
Rosalind wrote:

Why not just make one news section for music and one for general. Leave it open for anyone to post in. It is not as though someone is going to post stories of Korn and Slipknot everyday. I think everyone here knows what stories are Lifer Metal approved.

The original intention was to have one for both, but most news can be fitted elsewhere. Either in general or the debaters den. Im apprehensive to add more forums than are really needed atm.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:00 pm

Bright_Eyed wrote:

...wut? You can still vote, thats not changed since the forum opened, and its displayed on your profile and to the left of each post.
Back to top Go down
Bright_Eyed
On Parole
On Parole
Bright_Eyed

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Rosalind wrote:
Bright_Eyed wrote:

...wut? You can still vote, thats not changed since the forum opened, and its displayed on your profile and to the left of each post.

There used to be a little

+
__

-

on the right side of every post, but that's no longer visible, at least not right now. Halp?
Back to top Go down
Ziegenbartami
Mantooth
Mantooth
Ziegenbartami

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:06 pm

Bright_Eyed wrote:
Rosalind wrote:
Bright_Eyed wrote:

+
__

-

on the right side of every post, but that's no longer visible, at least not right now. Halp?
I see them just fine. Should I vote your post down just to prove it? Razz
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Rosalind wrote:
AarO)))n wrote:
Rosalind wrote:

The original intention was to have one for both, but most news can be fitted elsewhere. Either in general or the debaters den. Im apprehensive to add more forums than are really needed atm.

So instead you would rather a news story get it's own thread every time? Make Metal News a sticky topic and Non-Metal News a sticky topic under general. The any one can post in it and discus it. Just my idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:18 pm

AarO)))n wrote:
Rosalind wrote:
AarO)))n wrote:
Rosalind wrote:

So instead you would rather a news story get it's own thread every time? Make Metal News a sticky topic and Non-Metal News a sticky topic under general. The any one can post in it and discus it. Just my idea. Smile

Ah, but unless a thread is made for a tour then a calendar addition can't be made. There already is a metal news sticky, and non-metal news comes fairly infrequently. Theres no limit on the number of new threads, and old topics will die as they did on FB.
Back to top Go down
Ahmedeus
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Ahmedeus

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:37 pm

Moar metal smileys.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Ahmedeus wrote:
Moar metal smileys.

I wouldn't want to confuse Aaron Razz

Though I expect i'll do an overhaul on them all before too long.
Back to top Go down
Mantooth901
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Mantooth901

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:42 pm

My gif needs to work :l
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Mantooth901 wrote:

That ones nothing to do with me. Try saving it and then uploading it.
Back to top Go down
Mantooth901
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Mantooth901

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Rosalind wrote:
Mantooth901 wrote:

It was ment to be funny, you know... haha XD tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:30 pm

Someone needs to blur the Badger cock, my inner child is very innocent.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:51 am

Silchias Ruin wrote:

Sit and stare at it for a few seconds. Your eyes will go blurry.

NEXT Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:27 am

Rosalind wrote:
Silchias Ruin wrote:

Sit and stare at it for a few seconds. Your eyes will go blurry.

NEXT Razz

I'm afraid it will hypnotize me, then who knows what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
Neon_Knight_
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Neon_Knight_

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:47 pm

Mantooth901 wrote:
Rosalind wrote:
Mantooth901 wrote:

It was ment to be funny, you know... haha XD tongue

Did you definitely save it as 'name.gif and not 'name.jpg'?
Back to top Go down
truewalrus
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
truewalrus

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:25 pm

Bright_Eyed wrote:
Rosalind wrote:
Bright_Eyed wrote:

+
__

-

It has disappeared for me now also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/truewalrus
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:36 pm

truewalrus wrote:
Bright_Eyed wrote:
Rosalind wrote:
Bright_Eyed wrote:

+
__

-

Ah, ok. I've spotted the issue. This is an intentional change i've implemented. To prevent newcomers getting butthurt and neg repping everyone who tells them Slipknot aren't Death Metal, I set a post cap. When you hit 25 posts it'll magically return.
Back to top Go down
LegionOvDoom
Facilitator of Fury
Facilitator of Fury
LegionOvDoom

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:59 pm

Rosalind wrote:
truewalrus wrote:
Bright_Eyed wrote:
Rosalind wrote:
Bright_Eyed wrote:

+
__

-

Ah, ok. I've spotted the issue. This is an intentional change i've implemented. To prevent newcomers getting butthurt and neg repping everyone who tells them Slipknot aren't Death Metal, I set a post cap. When you hit 25 posts it'll magically return.

Good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

What needs to be done?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifer :: News :: Ideas and Suggestions -