Lifer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesMusic Review BlogMovie Review BlogRegisterLog in

Share  | 

"Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Mantooth901
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Mantooth901

"Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 Vide
PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:21 pm

Nautilus wrote:
He's a fantastic quarterback, but the rest of the team needs to catch up. He just doesn't have protection from his O-line and his receivers are good, but not great. I think they still have some growing and adjusting to do out of the Favre era, but his day will come. Maybe not this season, maybe not next season but in 2, 3, 4 years he'll be among the QB elite I think. It's just a matter of time.

Also, how 'bout them STEELERS?
Gennings and Driver ARE great receivers. Among the best in the nfl I think. Donald Driver will catch 90% or more of the throws coming anywhere in his general area. And Gennings can juke even Brian Urlacher out of his shoes
Back to top Go down
Adothorr
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Adothorr

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:12 pm

Mantooth901 wrote:
Nautilus wrote:
He's a fantastic quarterback, but the rest of the team needs to catch up. He just doesn't have protection from his O-line and his receivers are good, but not great. I think they still have some growing and adjusting to do out of the Favre era, but his day will come. Maybe not this season, maybe not next season but in 2, 3, 4 years he'll be among the QB elite I think. It's just a matter of time.

Gennings and Driver ARE great receivers. Among the best in the nfl I think. Donald Driver will catch 90% or more of the throws coming anywhere in his general area. And Gennings can juke even Brian Urlacher out of his shoes
Jones is a pretty good reciever too. He drops too many balls but he can definitely stretch plays into big gains.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adothorr
Mantooth901
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Mantooth901

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Adothorr wrote:
Mantooth901 wrote:
Nautilus wrote:

Jones is a pretty good reciever too. He drops too many balls but he can definitely stretch plays into big gains.
True, but hes definitely not as good as Driver or Gennings. He's like Donald Lee, they are good, but not stand out good
Back to top Go down
Rosalind
Caretaker of Chaos
Caretaker of Chaos
Rosalind

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Adothorr wrote:
Mantooth901 wrote:
Nautilus wrote:

You know who else is a good receiver?

YOUR ASS "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 959991
Back to top Go down
http://lifer.heavenforum.com
Adothorr
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
Adothorr

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Rosalind wrote:
Adothorr wrote:
Mantooth901 wrote:
Nautilus wrote:

You know who else is a good receiver?

YOUR ASS "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 959991
You know it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adothorr
The Gozzfather
Mantooth
Mantooth
The Gozzfather

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:03 pm

The Patriots are looking good so far but the Colts won't go away.
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:18 pm

The Gozzfather wrote:
The Patriots are looking good so far but the Colts won't go away.

Maybe the Patriots need some more film on the Colts practices.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/musickfreeck
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:37 pm

^ lol

one and a half left in the fourth, come on Colts!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/iwokeuptoday
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:39 pm

Touchdown!
Back to top Go down
The Gozzfather
Mantooth
Mantooth
The Gozzfather

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:43 pm

darn it
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:44 pm

Payton wins Tommy loses. Perhaps there is a god?
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:01 am

Back to top Go down
Mantooth901
Into the Pit
Into the Pit
Mantooth901

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:42 pm

AarO)))n wrote:
ROFL
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:47 pm

Mantooth901 wrote:
AarO)))n wrote:
ROFL

I did the same. Cable can't fly "coach". I get it. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ziegenbartami
Mantooth
Mantooth
Ziegenbartami

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:37 pm

WOOOOOO! How 'bout them Saints? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:44 pm

Ziegenbartami wrote:
WOOOOOO! How 'bout them Saints? Very Happy
Agreed. Thank you Saints for making this Thanksgiving holiday even better.
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:56 pm

FUCKING RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was great win. "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 983950 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 983950 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 983950
Back to top Go down
Ziegenbartami
Mantooth
Mantooth
Ziegenbartami

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:31 pm

AarO)))n wrote:
FUCKING RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was great win. "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 983950 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 983950 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 983950
Anytime the Steelers lose it's a great win Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Ziegenbartami wrote:
AarO)))n wrote:
Anytime the Steelers lose it's a great win Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Amen to that! Cheers Couple that with a Patrirats loss and I am a happy football fan. Now if the Cowgirls lose even better.
Back to top Go down
son_ov_hades
Towards the Pantheon
Towards the Pantheon
son_ov_hades

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:02 pm

Gotta love the Giants beating the Cowgirls to redeem the season.
Back to top Go down
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:42 pm

Alright Aaron, I'll give that one to you. Your team played well. That was your one decent win, now you can go back to your annual suckage quota. :PPPP

Anyone else envisioning an undefeated Saints-Colts SB?
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:56 pm

Nautilus wrote:
Alright Aaron, I'll give that one to you. Your team played well. That was your one decent win, now you can go back to your annual suckage quota. :PPPP

Anyone else envisioning an undefeated Saints-Colts SB?

You don't give me SHIT! The RAIDERS earned it. By beating the steelers fair and square. Just like our last meeting. Only this time we beat you in your house making the win that much SWEEEEEEEEEETER.

I doubt it. Both will have there divisions locked up(Saints might already and Colts do) and they both are smart enough to see the folly of bill belacheat by going for it all. The perfect season means nothing without the Super Bowl win(just ask the patrirats). You win the Super Bowl and no one will care what your record was.
Back to top Go down
Ziegenbartami
Mantooth
Mantooth
Ziegenbartami

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:43 pm

Cleveland 13, Pittspuke 6
"Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 326664 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 326664 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 326664 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 326664 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 326664 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 326664 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 326664
Cleveland -> "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 959991 <- Pittspuke
Back to top Go down
AarO)))n
Hellbent for Lifer
Hellbent for Lifer
AarO)))n

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:09 am

Ziegenbartami wrote:
Cleveland 13, Pittspuke 6
"Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 326664 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 326664 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 326664 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 326664 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 326664 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 326664 "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 326664
Cleveland -> "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 959991 <- Pittspuke
Congrats. I know the feeling. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nautilus
Mantooth
Mantooth
Nautilus

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:15 pm

I'm getting the feeling that something bad's going on in the Steelers camp, that we're not hearing about, maybe some tension between the players or coaches or management or something. I can't think of what it might be but they've fallen pretty hard this year. Of course it may just be an off-year for them as well.

But no Aaron, I was being serious - you played well and beat the Super Bowl champs. Of course the Browns did also, so :/. Maybe next year I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD   "Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?!?!?" - THE NFL THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifer :: General :: General Discussion -